Friday, February 25, 2011

More Pix from 4th Ave

I had so much fun staying for the week at B&B's place.  Thank you for having me over!  Below is the whole family: Alice (on the arm of the sofa), Cordelia on the stairs, Betsy, Brett, Rayen Ellie, and Ethan. 
  Below is Ellie's first bath at home.  Wow, everything is new.
 Worried face (and fuzz-head).
Ethan is quite careful of his little sister.  Below, he rests with Ellie and his Snoopy toy from Uncle Jamison.
On the last day I was there, we made it out to the neighborhood park.
Ethan likes the swing and the slide.
 Oooh, cold hands.  We forgot to bring gloves.
 And I can't resist one last photo of baby Ellie doing a silly face.  She is her own little person.  Definitely blond, but she looks a lot like Betsy to me.
Again, thanks to B&B for asking me to come for the birth and a few days afterward.  It's hard to go back to my regular life now.  I'm glad you live only a 50-minute drive away.

No comments: