I get to stay with Ethan and Ellie, and it's been fun to play with them and get to know them better. Ethan likes me to sing songs to him before he goes to sleep, and although we watched "Cars" two times in two days, he also likes to play and talk. A lot. Below, with his daddy, doing their camera faces:
I had to include this picture of Ethan on the drums because he looks so much like Dave just before he turned two:
Rooster-tail Ethan:
Camera face!
John brought dinner yesterday (which we just finished for today's lunch). Here he sits with Ellie, while we all watch Ethan.
Ellie sleeps, which is very good. But I know she's up plenty of times in the night. She and Betsy are working on the timing and amount of feeding--a process involving ice packs, hot compresses, and pumping.
She woke up!
A very pretty little girl. She reminds me of Betsy when she was tiny.
No comments:
Post a Comment