Six psych evals, eleven therapy sessions, three treatment summaries, one UPA pamphlet, billing to two agencies, and innumerable phone calls in the past three days. I am not used to working so hard. The last time I remember feeling like this (not enough time to sleep) was the second term of my doctoral program, when I thought I was superwoman and took 23 credit hours. Then it was in the service of my calling and career--this time it's in the service of 16 days holiday in the UK. John had to make all the arrangements--I'm just hoping to have time to do my laundry before we go. Oh yeah, and five more therapy sessions tomorrow, call my visiting teachees, make reservations for our Cedar City trip when we get back, set up Skype on our computers so we can talk to Chris while we're gone, pack, pay the household bills, vacuum, and cut the guys' hair.
But watch this site! Once I'm over sleep deprivation and jet lag, I'll post photos of beautiful Dorset. Or, London, Dorchester, Weymouth, London, Ipswich (or somewhere in the east fen country), Cambridge, and London again.
Maybe I'll rest when I get home.
1 comment:
Oh, poor poor mama.
Post a Comment