We went down to the farm Friday afternoon to have a hotdog roast at the pavilion for Grandpa's birthday. It was a typical July day, so everybody was OK that we were a little late and waited into the cool of the evening to begin. Grandpa keeps the grass watered throughout the summer, and Pesi found the most relaxing place to be.

Grandma enjoyed the party.

James shows how it is done--stick cooking is always better after the coals form.

Damien and Teane relax after dinner.

J.Lynn shows off his new motorcycle, a match to Tana's new scooter. They're following your lead, B&B.

Here's the honoree--76 years old and going strong. He says his knee hurts, but I didn't notice that it hindered him much.

We now have another July birthday to celebrate (besides Grandpa's and Colette's)--July 19 is Jessica's birthday.

On a geek note--I downloaded the photos and entered this blog post on my new ASUS. The only trouble is getting used to the littler keyboard and slightly different location of the keys. So I guess it's going to work for traveling. I'm so excited for our trip to England next week--I can send all the photos I'd like without lugging around a giant laptop and spending all my money at Internet cafes. As long as I can find free wireless access!
No comments:
Post a Comment