Thursday, December 4, 2008

News in Brief

Chris is off to California for a cross country competition, and won't be back until Sunday night. It's too bad that John and I are so busy we will hardly have time to see each other while he's gone. We look forward to Tena's party on the 19th, and we're trying to figure out which day will work for John's family's party. When should we have Mom's birthday party?

It's always amazing how much work partying requires (not that I'd trade it for not partying). There are our three writing groups, various student groups, my office partners, and the ward party to consider, to say nothing of friends we want to see.

Is everybody ready for Christmas (ha)?

I've been blogging instead of doing my case notes. So much more fun to be a fake psychologist than a real one. I bought Dreamweaver so I could manage my website by myself. I've watched the "user friendly" training video several times, and I still have no idea what they're talking about. Hopefully I can hire Rob to show me what to do.

Do you think having a blog/blogs is a good enough reason not to send cards with the usual Christmas newsletter? I'm such a show-off though, I actually like sending the newsletter. We want to keep the PO in business, afterall, during this economic downturn.

1 comment:

betsy said...

I still want to get a Christmas newsletter! I like getting yours a lot.