If your monitor doesn't have a built-in camera, you can buy a webcam for about $35. It takes organization to make sure you're both signed in to talk at the same time, but it's free, and the most fun thing (for me) is how it makes me feel like I'm living in Isaac Asimov days. Or the Jetsons.
Amy and I talk for fun, with Jamison hovering in the background, and Betsy and I do business meetings on it, since we can call up files and email etc. at the same time. Google it. Obey your mother.
Amy and I talk for fun, with Jamison hovering in the background, and Betsy and I do business meetings on it, since we can call up files and email etc. at the same time. Google it. Obey your mother.
1 comment:
Actually it works better than this, because for some reason when I uploaded my webcam image it delayed the audio, which doesn't happen with Skype, or at least not as much.
Post a Comment