Your lifetime? In my lifetime we’ve gone from Hiroshima and Nagasaki to Natanz and Yongbyon, and it’s been downhill all the way. I currently live in the only country ever to relinquish its nuclear arsenal, and it had the third-largest after only the United States and Russia. It was promised much economic aid at the time, which it never really received. It is now very depressed.
I am now very depressed, too, and anxious, like a patient just starting on an SSRI.
2 comments:
i can't read stuff like this in my hormonal state right now. our world, our lives are so amazing!
Your lifetime? In my lifetime we’ve gone from Hiroshima and Nagasaki to Natanz and
Yongbyon, and it’s been downhill all the way. I currently live in the only country ever
to relinquish its nuclear arsenal, and it had the third-largest after only the United
States and Russia. It was promised much economic aid at the time, which it never really
received. It is now very depressed.
I am now very depressed, too, and anxious, like a patient just starting on an SSRI.
Post a Comment