Oh my gosh, how could I forget (I'm waiting for the video of Rob's TV appearance to upload to a previous post, which isn't going to happen because it's way too long, but I can't give up on it because it really is a cool video)--B&B discovered this week via ultrasound that "E" the fetus is actually Ethan Charles Kocherhans, due March 29, 2009, photos here.
Must... resist... impulse to covet progeny, to value them in terms of numbers, to count them up before and after they are hatched. Must... resist... urge to morph into Crazy Grandma Karla... Too late!
Two boys and a girl. Mwah-ha-ha! Two boys and a girl, the cutest, smartest, sweetest, most willful, most challenging, incredible, indescribable grandkids on the earth today. With not a little of this* in the mix, and I say again-- Mwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! I've earned my grandmotherly triumph!
*grandchildren are the best revenge
No comments:
Post a Comment