
Rob, Colette, Betsy, and Brett were here for a BBQ on Labor Day. We're always glad to have kids come--we know what it's like when they live far far away! Brett brought his new guitar to show off.
Chris is envious. I hope he doesn't take up guitar-collecting as a serious hobby until he's in his own place. He already has two guitars though, three if you count my acoustic guitar that Dad bought when I was 11 (which Chris doesn't actually own, even though I can't always play a C chord anymore because of arthritis in my fingers).
Chris is envious. I hope he doesn't take up guitar-collecting as a serious hobby until he's in his own place. He already has two guitars though, three if you count my acoustic guitar that Dad bought when I was 11 (which Chris doesn't actually own, even though I can't always play a C chord anymore because of arthritis in my fingers).
No comments:
Post a Comment