Monday, August 16, 2010

Why Can't It Be Over?

A few problems post-surgery, after being so careful with my carbs and blood pressure and resting and taking my meds right and being appropriately active, etc. Dang. I'm hoping it will all resolve with new antibiotics. I wonder if my labile moods are due to the instant menopause. I haven't noticed any other symptoms though--I think I've just reached the end of my rope on this whole thing. Of course if I'm not actually done then I'm not done, it's not like I can quit. But I sure wish I could.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Karla,
This is Cindy your sister AKA Anonymous ;)
What can we do to help???

SWILUA said...

I so feel your pain! I had some major skin grafting done, um, over some lady parts, and I just want it to be over and it's just not. *&^%% those bells you can't un-ring.

hang in there. hopefully they've got you nice and stoned.

xoxo

Karla said...

I was nice and stoned but then I decided I was enjoying it a little too much. Now I only take the pink pill when I go to the wound clinic and they are poking around in there. I still enjoy the pill way too much but at least I'm suffering in between.