I never get photos of Betsy anymore because I'm always too busy talking to her.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Dinner With the Kids
Betsy and Brett (and Ethan), and Rob, Nicolle, Colette, and Johnathan came to dinner yesterday. Church from 9-12 is so much more convenient! Except for getting there on time, of course. It was fun to visit. Michelle (Nicolle's sister) and Julian came too, and after awhile, Todd (Nicolle's father from Ft. Worth) showed up as well. A very enjoyable Sunday afternoon and evening. It is extremely difficult to get a non-blurry photo of Colette, though. She is a mover.
Nicolle, Todd, and Michelle:
Rob, Johnathan, Nicolle, Todd, and Colette:
I never get photos of Betsy anymore because I'm always too busy talking to her.
I never get photos of Betsy anymore because I'm always too busy talking to her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment