I picked up Johnathan and Colette last night after taking Betsy out to Cafe Rio for her birthday dinner. We'll have them for six days while Rob and Nicolle are in Japan for a jazz festival. We had blueberry waffles for breakfast (the blueberries ended up on the floor).

At about 10:30 the kids were fed, changed, and dressed, and I thought it might be safe to have a very fast shower. Nope! We have one gate and two places it's needed--on the stairs (where I had it) and guarding the laundry room so that cats but not kids can get in and out. Wrong decision. This is after I cleaned up the kitty dishes and the babies, but not the floor.

So, a bath. Mom and Dad called from San Francisco, and we talked to them on Grandma's cell phone (or Colette talked and Johnathan breathed heavily) while having their bath.

Then a much needed rest.

Whew!
No comments:
Post a Comment