Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Costa Rica

John, Nicolle, and Chris are headed off to Costa Rica. I decided to stay back with the babes and let John and Nicolle explore for a possible study abroad thing there. We bought Chris's ticket of course, but John and Nicolle used flight benefits from Rob's job at Delta, and are flying free on standby. Because Nicolle had such a hard time getting back from Ft. Worth, we were worried they might not be able to get on their flights to Atlanta and then to CR. They allowed a whole day to get there before Chris if they missed a flight or two and had to go later. But both John and Nicolle got on both legs of the trip on their first try.

It's harrowing for a worry-wart like me. Now I don't have to worry. Or I guess I will worry about Chris making his transfer by himself tomorrow in Denver. But that's less worrisome than thinking about Chris arriving in San Jose, Costa Rica, and nobody there to meet him.

Rob called from the airport this morning and said he and the babes are going to Orange County and then to the beach today. We'll see them tonight.

No comments: