The crowd:
So for Christmas last year I gave Chris a monthly date, but I told him he couldn't just eat out at Panda Express all the time when it was his night to cook, we have to think of other fun things to do like concerts and movies. So he said, "I want to go to the Muse concert in April!" So we bought like the last tickets before the concert sold out, along with his friends Niels and Lydia, and we went last night. Great fun, even though I forgot to take cash for parking. We were early enough that we found an ATM and were back in time for the opening act.
Great stadium rock--lasers, balloons, rotating and elevating stage pieces. Matt Bellamy on guitar, keytar, piano, and bullhorn. A perfect mix of old and new songs.
1 comment:
Oh wow! The only concerts I ever went to with my parents were Peter, Paul, and Mary and Herman's Hermits. Still fun, though. The concert looks amazing.
Post a Comment