Friday, January 1, 2010

Holiday Party on the Farm

Because Tena and Pesi are moving to Houston next week, we had the party at J.Lynn's house, starting in the garage. Milinda did the decorations. Then we had a birthday cake and photos for Grandma E's 73rd:
Colette and Johnathan are eager to help blow out the candles:
We did the standard gift swap. As usual, nobody wanted the present I brought (maybe they remembered The Brick).
Points if you can identify everybody (hint: the only ones missing were A&J, Michael, Justin, Kelli & Elias):
Johnathan and Colette opened their presents first:


It was a lot of fun. Tena had been hosting it for over 20 years. Not sure what we'll do next year.

4 comments:

Karla said...

I forgot--one extra--Chris' friend Niels.

Karla said...

Oh and Milinda and Kelly weren't there.

Anonymous said...

And Grant & Wendy and Gage, Abigail and Remington

Karla said...

Yikes! I can't count, obviously.