
or like Colette or Ethan (they have projectile tearing as well--maybe they inherited it from me).
What do we do about it? I was ready to give it up forever, but maybe that's not such a good idea either. I want to still be a Mormon, and it seems like prayer, scripture study, and FHE are just as important as going to church and doing my visiting teaching. Do I just need to get used to projectile crying? Maybe there's a reason I've avoided actual study all these years.
2 comments:
you need to keep going to lunch with people like me who need people like you because we struggle just as much. or we could just become buddhists together--maybe that would work too.
Do you have a hard time in the temple too? I do.
I think the church desperately needs people like you, Karla. The church is an imperfect organization and I think likewise the scriptures were written by imperfect men ("And whoso receiveth this record, and shall not condemn it because of the imperfections which are in it, the same shall know of greater things than these." - Morm 8:12) and we need people in the church who have unique perspectives.
I sometimes think too that maybe the church itself is one of the different perspectives that I need in my life, if that makes sense. I wish I'd had more opportunities to chat with you when we were in England.
Post a Comment