I've been crazy busy lately, and haven't emailed, called, or blogged much. But I still love you! We're getting ready for our next Scotland/England trip and anticipating Betsy's baby (hasn't taken a lot of preparation on my part, but he is a very Big Deal). Amy is coming for a visit at the end of the month. The R. Bennion kids are fascinatin' and beautiful as ever. I sent the last chapter of Blood Practice to my SF group at 3 a.m. last night, and hope to get right into the werewolf novel. Revised chapters of BP to my local readers/critics will be coming out as fast as I can get them to you. I'm not taking new psychotherapy clients until after we're back at the end of June, but still have a lot of psych testing to finish and write up.
And of course we have to prune the fruit trees and the roses, renew Chris' passport, do our MD and dental appointments, shop for shoes and windbreakers, test the sprinkling system, make sure we've got all the appropriate and necessary electronics, talk to teachers about how Chris will get through the last quarter of credits at THS, get substitutes for church jobs, and make a plan for our cats. Good times!
No comments:
Post a Comment